Celebrating Thanksgiving Safely
Next week starts the beginning of the busy holiday season. This year is a little different and we have to be mindful of a few extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Some things to consider:
- Get tested 3 to 4 days before you travel or attend social gatherings.
- Limit your holiday travel and physical contact with people who do not live in your household.
- Do not host or attend a gathering if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- Seat people who live together at their own table and keep tables 6 feet apart.
- Attend gatherings virtually.
- Use single-use options or identify one person to serve food.
- Keep the guest list small.
- Clean and disinfect commonly-touched surfaces.
- Host your gathering outdoors.